01/02 UK Virtual Landline Numbers
Appear to have an office in Oxford, a branch in Birmingham and your headquarters in Hereford... You can promote your business as "locally based" anywhere you choose, and we'll deliver your calls to your existing landlines or mobiles.
7 great reasons to buy a virtual landline number from Capital Telecom:
- FREE Connection! There’s no connection fee when you order your virtual phone numbers from Capital Telecom.
- Appear to be locally based anywhere you choose in the UK.
- Callers will pay the standard local or national rate when they call you.
- Online Management – redirect your incoming calls whenever and wherever you need.
- You pay just £9.99 a month which includes 200 free incoming call minutes every month.
- Calls billed by the second, not by the minute – our minimum charge is just a penny!
- Add extra services to your virtual number, completely free.
What does a virtual number cost?
|Set up fee:||FREE|
|Included Minutes:||200 a month|
|Contract term:||12 months|
|Price for calls routed to a landline:||3p/min|
|Price for calls routed to a mobile:||5p/min|
It's easy to get started
Simply select the towns and cities you’d like a local phone number for and we’ll deliver the incoming calls to your landline or mobile.
Our Online Portal gives you complete control of your virtual phone numbers, allowing you to change where calls connect, create call handling plans, and view call statistics – all in realtime.
Included in the monthly fee of £9.99 is 200 incoming call minutes each month – these can be used when calls are connected to either your landline or your mobile. Any additional minutes are charged at the standard rate shown above.
01 & 02 Virtual landline numbers are also known as area call, DID, DDI, STD numbers, ghost numbers, pocket numbers, and remote call forwarding numbers and can enable your business to choose a local phone number in locations where you have no physical presence, for a very low cost.
Benefits of choosing a virtual landline number
- Appear local – customers trust local numbers more
- Call tracking – see which adverts work, and which don’t
- Additional features – employ a virtual switchboard, set intelligent routing plans, add call queuing, and more.
- Route your calls anywhere, anytime – answer your incoming calls wherever it suits you.
Call Management Services
Welcome GreetingWelcome every call to your business with a friendly pre-recorded greeting
Time of Day Routing PlanIncoming calls are connected to different destinations depending on the time of the day and/or the day of the week.
Call RecordingRecord your incoming calls for reference or training (1p/min surcharge).
Call QueuingIf your lines are busy, our Call Queuing service informs callers you’ll be with them shortly.
Call Centre HandlingThe easiest and cheapest way to connect all your staff together, without the need for expensive equipment.
Handle Concurrent CallsDuring busy times, you can handle simultaneous incoming calls by placing existing callers on hold.
Real Time Call StatisticsSee in real time where calls are coming from and keep track of your marketing efforts.
Divert to MobileIdeal for small businesses and remote workers. Divert incoming calls instantly to a mobile (or another landline) via our online control panel, and never miss another call.
Percentage DistributionControl how many calls each member of staff answers; you could have 40% going to one member of staff, and 60% to another, for example.
Call WhisperCall Whisper plays a quick, pre-recorded message to alert you to which number has been called, allowing you to be ready before answering.
International RoutingDeliver calls to your Capital Telecom numbers to any international destination.
Post Code and CLI RoutingCLI Routing directs calls to the nearest branch or franchisee. Mobile callers are directed to either a nominated branch or to a virtual switchboard.
Choose your perfect 01/02 UK Virtual Number
Interested in another virtual UK number
We're able to get most numbers so contact us on 0800 228866 or use the form to let us know which number you're after.