7 Reasons Why Your Business Will Benefit From An 0800 Number
You may be wondering ‘Why does my phone number matter?’ or ‘It’s only a phone number’, but what if I told you that your business’ phone number could have a massive impact on the success of your company. Here are 7 reasons why a 0800 could transform your business: 0800 Numbers are highly recognisable throughout […]
You may be wondering ‘Why does my phone number matter?’ or ‘It’s only a phone number’, but what if I told you that your business’ phone number could have a massive impact on the success of your company.
Here are 7 reasons why a 0800 could transform your business:
- 0800 Numbers are highly recognisable throughout the UK and customers place a large amount of trust on companies that provide one.
- As a 0800 number is ‘non-geographic’ you can advertise nationwide, and break down the barriers potential customers may have about dialling a geographic prefix that they don’t recognise, or know isn’t local to them.
- Due to being able to advertise nationwide, using a 0800 number makes it seem as if your company operates at a larger scale than it may already.
- 0800 numbers are totally free for customers to call, giving them a greater incentive to do so. There is of course a small cost that your business will have to pick up, but the extra business that the 0800 number helps generate will make this cost more than pay for itself.
- 0800 numbers give you the ability to monitor calls and measure the response to marketing campaigns. For example, you could use one in the newspaper, one on your website and one on a leaflet drop?
- Once you have a 0800 number that’s it, you can keep it for as long as you want, regardless of where you move. This allows you to carry on advertising as you were without having to change your number on all your marketing documents and websites etc.…
- 0800 numbers can increase your advertising response rate by up to 185%
Benefits Of Using A 0800 Number With Capital Telecom
- Our new monthly minute bundle gives you a massive 400 minutes a month for just £9.99.
- Any additional calls cost just 3p a minute (calls originating from mobile are charges at 2 x rate)
- Control your 0800 numbers instantly with the Capital Telecom Online Control Panel.
- We’ve a huge selection of 0800 numbers that you can order online.
- There’s no connection free when you choose any of our bronze 0800 numbers – and only a small fee for more memorable ones.
If you’re looking to improve your return on the cost of advertising, using an 0800 number in your sales and marketing is a proven way of doing so.
Call us today (free, of course!) on 0800 22 88 66 or click here to choose your new 0800 number right now!