Latvian Toll Free Numbers
Toll free numbers encourage customers to call your business first
7 great reasons to buy a Latvian toll free number from Capital Telecom
- FREE Connection! There’s no connection fees when you buy a Latvian toll free number from Capital Telecom.
- Appear to be locally based when you advertise in Latvia.
- Callers in Latvia will get a free phone call to your business – wherever you’re based.
- Online Management – redirect your incoming calls whenever and wherever you need.
- You pay just £24.99 a month which includes 100 free call minutes every month.
- Calls billed by the second, not by the minute – our minimum charge is just a penny!
- Add extra services to your virtual number, completely free.
What does a toll free number cost?
|Set up fee:||FREE|
|Included minutes:||100 a month|
|Contract term:||12 months|
|Calls routed to a landline:||24p/min|
|Calls routed to a mobile:||26p/min|
Real Time Statistics
Gain valuable insights and view real time in-depth reports that show how effective your marketing campaigns are
Our Online Portal is accessible from anywhere and gives complete control of your business calls, allowing you to change destination numbers in real time. Ideal for disaster recovery and business continuity planning. Our inbound platform offers features including call queuing, recording, and multi-level IVR.
Get a toll free number for your customers in Latvia
Expanding overseas? An international toll free number will help you look like an established business, without having to set up an office in Latvia
- You’ll get more business: Customers are more likely to call if it’s free.
- Gain customers trust: Toll free numbers make you look professional and established.
- Relocating? Takes the number with you and maintain total control of your customer base for the life of your business.
- Sits on top of your current telephone number and does not replace it.
- Free call reporting – monitor call volumes and patterns.
We have a number of additional features that we include free: Call queuing, online management, real time call stats and voicemail. Click here to our full suite of available calling features.
Call Management Services
Welcome GreetingWelcome every call to your business with a friendly pre-recorded greeting
Time of Day Routing PlanIncoming calls are connected to different destinations depending on the time of the day and/or the day of the week.
Call RecordingRecord your incoming calls for reference or training (1p/min surcharge).
Call QueuingIf your lines are busy, our Call Queuing service informs callers you’ll be with them shortly.
Call Centre HandlingThe easiest and cheapest way to connect all your staff together, without the need for expensive equipment.
Handle Concurrent CallsDuring busy times, you can handle simultaneous incoming calls by placing existing callers on hold.
Real Time Call StatisticsSee in real time where calls are coming from and keep track of your marketing efforts.
Divert to MobileIdeal for small businesses and remote workers. Divert incoming calls instantly to a mobile (or another landline) via our online control panel, and never miss another call.
Percentage DistributionControl how many calls each member of staff answers; you could have 40% going to one member of staff, and 60% to another, for example.
Call WhisperCall Whisper plays a quick, pre-recorded message to alert you to which number has been called, allowing you to be ready before answering.
International RoutingDeliver calls to your Capital Telecom numbers to any international destination.
Post Code and CLI RoutingCLI Routing directs calls to the nearest branch or franchisee. Mobile callers are directed to either a nominated branch or to a virtual switchboard.
Ready to get started?
To buy a Latvian toll free number today, simply call us free on 0800 228866 or complete our enquiry form and we’ll call you back.