Australian Toll Free Numbers
Toll free numbers encourage customers to call your business first
7 great reasons to buy an Australian toll free number from Capital Telecom
- FREE Connection! There’s no connection fees when you buy an Australian toll free number from Capital Telecom.
- Appear to be locally based when you advertise in Australia.
- Callers in Australia will get a free phone call to your business - wherever you’re based.
- Online Management - redirect your incoming calls whenever and wherever you need.
- You pay just £9.99 a month which includes 100 free call minutes every month.
- Calls billed by the second, not by the minute – our minimum charge is just a penny!
- Add extra services to your virtual number, completely free.
What does a toll free number cost?
|Set up fee:||FREE|
|Included minutes:||100 a month|
|Contract term:||12 months|
|Calls routed to a landline:||5p/min|
|Calls routed to a mobile:||7p/min|
Get a toll free number for your customers in Australia
Expanding overseas? An international toll free number will help you look like an established business, without having to set up an office in Australia
- You’ll get more business: Customers are more likely to call if it’s free.
- Gain customers trust: Toll free numbers make you look professional and established.
- Relocating? Takes the number with you and maintain total control of your customer base for the life of your business.
- Sits on top of your current telephone number and does not replace it.
- Free call reporting – monitor call volumes and patterns.
Build trust with Australian customersBy choosing a number that is free to call from Australia, you’ll build trust with your Australian customers. Having a toll free phone number will assure your customers that they won’t face any premium call costs when contacting you. Ultimately having a toll free number offers your customers a better service, make them feel valued and give your company greater credibility.
Make it easy for your customers Moreover, a toll free number is not tied to any particular geographic location, so if your business moves location in the future, your toll free number can move with you. Your Australian-based customers will be able to call you for free wherever you’re based. Improved marketing and advertising In addition, the toll free number can help with your marketing strategy. Give a different number to each of your marketing campaigns, and you’ll know which has been the most successful easily - helping you to make more informed business decisions.
In addition, using toll free numbers can allow your company to appear local in your Australian-based advertising – again strengthening how your customers perceive you. Moreover, local numbers are more familiar and easier to remember, meaning your company is more likely to be remembered by your customers when it comes to future business too. Interested in more b2b work? Australia has a strong economy which is growing in a number of sectors including information and technology, tourism, healthcare and finance – to name a few. Perhaps you see potential for your business there too. To encourage prospective business customers to get in touch, set up an Australia toll free today. Do you want more customers in Australia? Then let your customers in Australia call you for free - set up an Australia toll free number for your company and help your business to grow.